Thursday, April 09, 2009

Happy Birthday Kak Long



Salam ,
This N3 is dedicated to my sis , Pn Haziah who is celebrating her birthday today .
Born on the 9th April 1961.
She has always been the smart one in the family.
She went to MRSM when she was in Form one and later to UKM to do her degree ( Food Technologist) & finally to University Malaya for(TESL).

I still remembered when I was young and she will came back during her semester break she will always give me gifts :-) And when she started to work me & Alang will always asked her to buy us things... she normally does... provided the things that we asked was books or any other educational items :-P

To Kak Long , Happy Birthday & may Allah bless u always & I'm grateful that you're my sister..

No comments:

Post a Comment