Friday, May 03, 2013

Hit by the Flu bugs again!!

As salam....
Have not updated my blog for quite some time...and yes...I've been hit by the Flu bugs again ..yikes!!

Mr Hubby was the first one being hit ...followed by Danish and now me , Cha & Nana at the same time..
I went to the clinic on 17/4 started off with only mild coughing .... and another trip to the clinic 2 days later when the coughing started to get worse........and followed by running nose a week after.....
Until now I'm still coughing and having nasal congestion especially at night.. which indirectly make me easily irritates...hmmm watch out fellow colleague.& Mr Hubby.. if I'm being a little bit edgy..hahhahah .well blame it on the flu bugs -P

Woke up this morning with only 1% mood of going to work...haiz... how I wish today is Saturday....
Drove to work this morning with slowwww driving mode... and sticking only on the left lanes....and not in the mood to take breakfast....
I've been skipping meals lately...which led me shedding 2 kg of my weight... well I guess having down with flu does have it blessing in disguise rite? LOL...

No comments:

Post a Comment