Monday, January 02, 2012

A new year again ....


Alhamdulillah, we have entered a new year again... I was asleep when the clock strucked midnight. I've never been to a  New Year celebration whatsoever in my life....much preferring to rest up and have a good night sleep and woke up from bed on New Year's day feeling refreshed, bright eyed & ready to set the tone for how I want to do in the coming weeks & months :-).Nevertheless several texts & sms were received from my friends which awoke me at 12.05am !! yikes :-) Issh korang ni ...tak tidur lagi ke ? haha

After a few blurry seconds ..managed to get back into sleeping mode again & later woke up when someone kiss me on my cheek... owh how sweet my lil boy already awake & now snuggling at my hair....ni mesti x de kes lain ni ,,nak suruh Mama dia buat susu larr tu :-P. After passing him his milk and after solat..went down to my kitchen and look for things to make my family a good breakfast..

Then we spent a wonderful  yet peaceful day yesterday . I also managed to organized the kitchen cupboards, the kids wardrobe, went for a jog, baked a Marble Coffee Cheesecake took a nap with the kiddos in the afternoon, and later that nite thought a lot about my 2012 intentions. Because there's nothing like the start of another year to get us reflecting on what we'd like to do differently...rite?

For me, 2011 was a huge time of upheaval, and I know that it was for many of you as well. Here's to a 2012 that feels more settled. Here's to creating stability, to taking care of ourselves and of each other, to find the things.. big and small that would  make our life easier and more enjoyable for us all. I'll be thinking and sharing more of these topic here, so stay tuned. So here's s to a new beginnings !!


No comments:

Post a Comment