Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Relax...take it easy......

Lately I'm kinda down.....& feeling really tired ....

Went to hospitals more frequently now.... lots of appointment has been set for me....



The Endocrinologist advised me to start with the medication again ..starting with 4 tabs & to decrease 1 tab each month.... until the next appointment sheduled somewhere in Jan 09..



Got another appointment with the Eye Specialist in December .....( hate going for the eyes check up ) whereby my eyes will be poked, measured etc....



The RAI treatment has been set for me in Feb 09... it sure sound scary when listening to the risk

of doing it .....but I'm determined to go through it all in order to make sure I'm healthy again ....



I'm hoping for the best & hope you guys will pray for me :-)



Hmmm..suddenly there's a song playing in my head ......'Relax take it easy........for there is nothing that we can do.........



HMH

No comments:

Post a Comment