Monday, July 14, 2008

2 days training

Dr Malar .....

Wan in action :-P
Come on guys..which tools we need to use for this activities....
All out for break......
My group..... from left Cai Jing, Lilian, me, Nurul & Yip
Finale.... Nurul explaining what she had learnt the past 2 days.... and I need to listen carefully......
Alamak...sampai tertidur lah kita Nurul heheh ....:-)
Group picture....
Attended the training on "10 Tools of Highly Effective Managers' on 11th & 12th July 2008.
It was conducted by Dr Muruga & Dr Malar of CB Consultant KL.

There were 12 of us plus our 3 colleagues from Singapore - Eddie (Technical Director) , Simon ( Sales Manager ) & Reynard ( Production Manager ).

I found the course to be very interesting & mind stimulating.... and really enjoyed the group activities..
Learn lots of tools ( ADADA , RAP , Situational Leadership, VISION & 360Degrees etc.. and for sure I will applied it on daily basis.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment