Tuesday, August 14, 2007

The Flu is still bugging me :-(



Hmmmmm...still down with flu...... have finished my medications and have replenished it yesterday.....but still to no avail :-(

To think of it , how am I supposed to go for the planned holiday in this current state of health?
Ya Allah ya tuhanku......sembuhkah lah hamba mu ini ya Allah......

Have started packing ....don't want to wait till the end ....as you all have known, I'm an early person.....:-)

Will be on leave this coming Thursday to bring Danish for his injection, need to go to Tabung Haji to withdraw some money and to have a good rest......

Hubby did get the flu bug, but already recovering from it......hmmm he must have better immune system than me heheheh :-)

He called just now to informed that he had collect the Airticket ...
he asked whether I can take the day off today....unfortunately I can't dear as I have lots and lots of things to settle before the holidays......

Sorry dear...you know how workaholic your wife can be :-)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:47 pm

    WOi...jangan lupa Koala Bear aku, nougat, boomerang dll hhahahah....
    best eh kau.honeymoon dengan laki kau ....

    ReplyDelete