Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pening...nya



Hmmm in about one week more to come , my dearest hubby will celebrate his 36th birthday......

BUT ......the thing is I don't know what to give him this time........


Yalah kan dah nak masuk 11 years I'm with him kan....so rasa-rasanya suma dah bagi.... jam, kasut,perfume,baju,wallet , sunglasses......and this year i'm out of idea......yipes.......how ?


Oh ya.... my son pun will celebrate his 1st bday on 27th July....Ya Allah how time flies..... :-)

Sekejapnya...


I think I'm going to bake a big moist chocolate cake for both of them..... but hadiahnya apa ek......?


Takpelah this week balik kerja I will stop by at JJ Tebrau City and going to look for something .....


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12:08 pm

    Hi Linda,

    Buatlah kek tu lebih-lebih lepas tu hantar lah kat aku...kek chocolate ko tu memang 1st class beb....

    btw..bila ko nak masak laksa johor...mengidam ni...hihi.

    Eh call aku petang ni tau.

    ReplyDelete