Monday, December 18, 2006

Hello.....



Hi! It's 0519hrs and I'm already wide awake ....what would be better than updating my blog :-)


Hmm...what shall I update?


Saturday

* Went to Prima Regency to look @ our apartment...... as we would like to see the result of the renovation.... myself & hubby are really satisfied with the workmanship of the appointed contractor.This time around we engaged a Chinese renovation company located @Tmn Tampoi Indah . Eventhough it's kinda expensive but on overall scale we are impressed....

Total cost is around $7k. I already paid him half & will pay the other half by this week.

Will take some pictures & upload it later...


*After that we went to Mutiara Rini to attend Taufiq's wedding ( Nor's baby brother).

Nor's new home looked fantastic...... she bought the corner lot for $224k & another $ 80k for the renovation mind you..... :-)

I really like the theme colour of this wedding - Purple & white ...everything is sooo well coordinated...even to the smallest details....


Sunday


Since the whole day is raining.....we just stay at home.....

And during the night we went to Angsana for dinner as Nana would like to have Mee Wantan....


I have took Nana to Iman Elc for registration....the fees have increased as they have included Multimedia tools all together is around $582. Duit...duit di mana kau duit....... :-)


Ciao'








No comments:

Post a Comment