Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dah 11 hari?....Cepatnya .... :-)

Yup people...it's already 11 days kita berpuasa...Cepatnya...pejam celik pejam celik nanti dah Raya ... :-)

So far no sign of me getting my period yet as I'm still breastfeeding ....so no need to ganti puasa lah hehehe ....but still would like to do the "puasa enam " though.......

Mom & Dad already in Mekah right now performing Umrah.
Managed to spoke to Dad this a.m.
It's 5 hrs time difference between here & Mekah.
When I called him it was 11 a.m (Malaysia time) and he told me that he's in the mosque reading Al-Quran and just finished his solat subuh .

Another update- I've finished sewing my langsir heheheh mission accomplished ....not bad Linda :-)
And next week I'm going to sew Cha / Nana's baju kurung and a week after that I'm going to try out my skill by making the raya cookies.. still haven't decided which cookies to bake?
Most likely it will be the pineapple tarts, semperit,biskut mazola,kuih ros & sugee....
Harap-harap berjayalah heheheh :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment